Monica has sent me the six secrets. They are:
- Love your employees - employees are part of the organisation, not a resource to be exploited.
- Connect peers with purpose - peer interaction and collaboration is vital - employees should form a community
- Capacity buidling prevails - build the change skills which are necessary to build improvement
- Learning is the work - learning is not something we do so we can do the work - learning is integrated with all work
- Transparency rules - deprivatise practice - do everything in a fishbowl
- Systems learn - develop many leaders and be open to new ideas